Survey and how to pleasure an intact male

I'm very sorry for not writing for a long time. I've only the classical explanations; high workload, exhaustion, lack of time. And sorry for not answering your emails. But I'll read them all, I promise.

Thank you for answering to the survey! I've got some valuable information. Initially this blog was meant for women but now I know that most of the readers are straight males. I was surprised how much young people are searching for basic educational content so I must keep this in mind. In the survey within the couple of first weeks most of the respondents (4 out of 5) were under the age of 18, obviously searching for easily accessible low-threshold sexual education. After all 25 % were 10-17 year-olds and more than 50 % 18-26 year-olds, so this is my main audience. Majority of the answerers accept my blog to 14 year-olds or younger.

By the way, have you noticed that there's no more a warning flag saying that this content is for at least 18-year-olds? It just warns that there's sensitive content, so basically everyone is given room for self-decision without explicit age-restrictions.

This blog has very little readers in comparison with my other blog My penis facts which is way more popular. That's why in the future I don't promise that I'll write here any more, please read the other blog. Most of the wishes here are about plain sexual education like menstruation, squirting and such, my perspective in this blog was a bit different in the beginning. I'm thinking if I should begin a new blog mainly for sexual education for younger readers (for both sexes), how does this sound? And share my thoughts in those two other blogs? Maybe I could write here about certain topics and give a link in other blogs. I wish there would be more female readers.

The oldest reader's wish in this blog is that how to pleasure an intact male? I'll answer this question in my other blog: My penis facts

-Richie


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog