Female sexuality, self-confidence, masturbation and sexuality beyond gender

Licensed under CC, author: Lisa Takarai


I've noticed that most of my readers are males, which is totally fine per se, but I hope that this blog becomes more popular among younger females, I say here things that would be of most benefit for them. I hope it's not an obstacle to read this blog that I'm a male and not especially young either.

Keys to a better sex and sexual pleasure are a good self-confidence and practise. You should know thoroughly your body and you must learn to know how it functions. Your body is like a physical tool or an instrument that you must learn to use or play in order to get the most pleasure it can give. This is valid regardless of your gender.

In my last post I encouraged to watch for a while female genitalia to notice their beauty and to become acquainted with them. Now it's time to get over your sexual shyness and watch your own genitalia.

Licensed under CC, author: jeffh6

Several years ago I lived in a high-class hotel in London. It was otherwise fine but there was one very odd thing. There was a huge mirror behind the toilet seat. When I went to take a pee I saw the process from an outsider's perspective. After a couple of days I got used to it and I also masturbated in front of it. I think it was a good experience. What I was going to say is that you should watch yourself naked from a mirror and touch yourself. You should lie on the bed and watch your genitalia with a hand mirror. Touch them and slowly start masturbating while you watch it. This will help you to know your body and to improve your self-confidence.

Licensed under CC, author Ciekawska29

If you need more self-confidence you might take a photograph of your genitalia or a video of your masturbation session and show it to an open-minded person or to publish it on the Internet. If you are a brave enough female, feel free to send it to me (richiex100@gmail.com) and I'll publish it here with a permission. To be on the legal side, you must confirm that you are at least 18 years old.

I encourage you also to masturbate in the nature and ultimately in public places. Female masturbation is much less noticeable than male masturbation in a public place so go ahead and try!

Hippie Hollow, licensed under CC

This blog is about females and this post especially. I was just thinking that is it appropriate to show here how I masturbate because I'm a male? I want to show me doing it because I encourage you to do so and I want to be an example and I have no suitable female masturbation videos to show here. This is an odd situation, we are talking about the same thing but my genitalia look different. Philosophically, masturbation belongs to everyone and everyone should have a right to enjoy watching someone masturbating regardless of the gender. Masturbation should be something that is beyond the gender issue. Both genders do it from the same reasons and our genitalia are developed from the same tissues. I haven't chosen to born as a male and I believe I would masturbate in a similar way and show it here if I was a girl (I can be wrong...). And finally, I stand for sexual equality. If you like the next video or not is up to you but here it is, me doing it in a public place (between a road and a hiking track). Instead of the labia I have a scrotum containing two testicles instead of female's ovaries. The penis has developed from a clitoris during early pregnancy. All fetuses are externally girls in the beginning.



Whether you were a young or old or female or male I hope you enjoyed my video. I enjoyed to do this video equally for all of you. I hope you saw this as a masturbation video, not as a male masturbation video.

If all people had a good sexual self-confidence it would be easier to talk about the sexuality with people of many kinds. It would complement our world of sexuality if we were all equal beyond the gender and age divisions. Of course we must protect sexually underaged persons and have only educational aspects with them in this area.

Comments

  1. I am a female and I like to masturbate in the shower, I do it by sitting and letting the water fall on my clitoris so the pressure of the water makes me have intense orgasms
    I love my pussy and that has given me a lot of pleasure in my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome that you have found your fountain of pleasure! Nice that you to shared this with us!

      Delete
  2. Patricia and BrianJune 29, 2019 at 6:50 PM

    Masturbating together at the same time and hands on helping eavh other is one of my favorites. Its the turn on thay gets you off on the glide slide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would have loved to see him have a big fat thick and creamy hands free prostate orgasm hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really creepy, im sure you can get nudes in other ways. have you tried tinder perhaps?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog